Jharkhand Board has declared the Class 12th and JAC 10th result 2022 today at 3 PM. Students can check all the latest information about their results on the official website of the Jharkhand Board.
The students can also check their results on the website jac.jharkhand.gov.in
The Jharkhand Academic Council has announced the JAC Class 10 and 12 results today at 3 PM. Students can check the JAC 10th and 12th results online on jac.jharkhand.gov.in.
They need to enter their roll code and roll number to check the Class 12th science and Jharkhand 10th result 2022.
How to check JAC result 2022
- Using online portal
- Via SMS
- Using DigiLocker
- Instructions to check the 10th and 12th JAC results are given below:
- Go to the JAC board’s official website, jacresults.com.
- Click on the link that says “secondary result” to view the JAC 10th result 2022.
- Click on the link that says “senior secondary result” or “intermediate result” to check the JAC 12th result 2022.
- Type your roll code and roll number below
- Click on the submit button
- JAC result 2022 10th or 12th classes will be displayed.
Highlights JAC Class 10, 12 Science result 2022
|JAC 10th result 2022 date||21 June 2022|
|JAC Class 10 result 2022 time||3 PM|
|JAC Class 10th, 12th science result 2022 website||jacresults.com and jac.jharkhand.gov.in|
|JAC Class 12 science result 2022 date||June 21, 2022|
|JAC 12th science result 2022 time||3 PM|
|Credential to check Jharkhand result 2022||Roll code and roll number|
|Jharkhand board 10th exam 2022 date||March 24 to April 20, 2022|
Merit list of JAC 10th result 2022
JAC 12th result 2022 Statistics
The total number of students with a first division is 54,768
The total number of students in the second division is 5,117
Total number of students with the third division is 13
Category-wise result Jharkhand HAC 10th result 2022
JAC 10th result 2022 Statistics
- Total number of students who appeared: 66,000
- The total number of students in first division is 54,768
- Total number of students in second division is 5,117
- Total number of students with third division is 13
JAC 10th result 2022 check direct link
The direct link to check www.jac.nic.in the 10th result 2022 is not activated yet, the board will update soon.
JAC 12th result 2022 out 91.43 percent Pass
In the Class 12th JAC exam, the overall pass percentage was recorded at 91.43%.
JAC 10th result 2022 statistics
The total number of students pass 3,73,893.
The total number of students in the first division: 2,25,845.
The total number of students in the second division: 1,24,000.
The total number of students with third division: 23,524.
JAC 10th result 2022 Out
This year, around 37,393 successful students passed their JAC Class 10th exam of 2022. Around 66,000 students also took the Class 12 Science exam.