Maharashtra Government has launched the Aaple Sarkar Portal for the people of Maharashtra. This website makes life easier by easing government services for them and helping them get their daily tasks done with ease. Read through this article till you finish it to know more about how this portal helps Maharashtrians everywhere!
Aaple Sarkar Registration Maharashtra
Registering for benefits from the state government is so easy! Just visit this website and fill out a few sheets of paper. Along with that, you can also submit your certificates to get them validated by the Aaple Sarkar portal instead of visiting each office individually. You’ll find all important information here like a process to register and various facilities offered by this portal in just one location!
Maharashtra Aaple Authorities Portal 2022
Technology has greatly impacted our world. It has changed the way we conduct business and interacts with each other, how e-mails are sent and received, how we take care of our loved ones at home instead of in hospitals – even what is considered to be a “normal” office space or work environment!
All the private institutions and banking sectors have adopted this technology. The government offices, on the other hand, still follow traditional ways of working. It is much harder to work with them than visiting their office to submit an application because in Maharashtra they are trying to break down these old processes that take up so much time.
Maha e Seva Kendra Registration
The Government of Maharashtra has launched a portal that solves most of the problems citizens come across and can be used to apply for any work related to the municipality. This portal not only saves time, but also reduces traffic in society as they are no longer required to travel daily or weekly.
In recent times, the Government of India has come up with a portal named Aaple. It allows people to register for all services they need without having to go through any unnecessary procedures like queues and paperwork. This is because once you are registered on the site, you can apply online via different applications or fill in forms accordingly that will take care of your needs and also help in completing your work easily as well as quickly.
|Article Category||Government Scheme|
|Article Sub-Category||State Government Facility|
|Website Name||Aaple Authorities Portal|
|Website Launching Authority||State Government|
|Beneficiaries||The natives of Maharashtra|
|Official web site||aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in|
Services Offered by Aaple Authorities Portal
- Revenue Department
- Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department
- Labour Department (Aaple Sarkar Liquor Permit)
- Water Resources Department
- Industries Department
- Forest Department
- Department of Registration & Stamps (IGR)
- Department of Co-Operation Marketing and Textiles
- Law and Judiciary Department
- Home Department
- Transport Department
- Industries Department
- Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai
- Housing Department – MHADA
- Housing Department – Mumbai Building Repairs and Reconstruction Board
- Housing Department – Slum Rehabilitation Authority
- Maharashtra Jeevan Pradhikaran
- Urban Development
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
- Nagpur Municipal Corporation
- Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
How to Register
To take advantage of the benefits offered by any of our services, you are required to register on this website. Scroll down for step-by-step instructions on how to register with ease.
- 1 – visit the website of Maharashtra Aaple Sarkar @ https://aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in.
- 2 – The names the website offers to people of the state are listed on the home page. You can also find a login button if you haven’t signed up yet and sign in with your existing account.
- 3 – By default, the website will load in the Marathi language and you can adapt it to English by changing the language from its home page. You also have an option to use Marathi or English for filling up a form. Just press ctrl+D on any field which has ‘Marathi’ at its end to change that text into your local vernacular.
- 4 – You will be given two options to fill out the form: option one is to provide documents in order for us to verify your phone number and the other is just uploading your details. On choosing either of these, you’ll need a few documents uploaded on our website or instructions otherwise.
- 5 – You will choose your district from a drop-down list and enter in 10 digits mobile number. After entering this information, you will be asked to upload ID card & SSN Card along with other documentation. Then after the documents are uploaded click on “Ship OTP” and then log in using user name/password combo created during the account creation process.
- 6 – If you choose option 2, please enter your name, father’s name, and age as well as your gender.
- 7 – Upload your documents and photographs to the system. Read the disclaimer and check off that you agree with it. Click on “Register” to complete the registration process
Keep the below-mentioned documents ready before you register on the portal. Keep a scanned copy of all given documents;
- One latest photograph of the applicant
- One Photo id proof
- Electrical energy invoice
- Lease receipt or Phone invoice
- tax receipt of property
- Copy of property papers
- Water invoice
One of the following will be considered as a valid ID:
- Voter Id Card
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
- Paper of properties in Maharashtra
How to Track Application
- 1 – When you first sign up, applicants will need to open the link in their official portal.
- 2 – Visit the link on the right that says “Track your application” at official portal.
- 3 – Now, applicants must choose their department and sub-department.
- 4 – Now candidates must choose the name of service, and insert their application ID.
- 5 – Next, you have to click the “Go” option
- 6 – Application status will be displayed on your screen in a few moments.
How to get a Certificate from the Aaple Sarkar Portal
Maharashtra has online portals where you can apply to get different types of certificates. You’ll need to read through the step-by-step instructions on how to use them.
- 1 – The first step is registering on the portal, and then you can log in here.
- 2 – The applicant must look for the department from which he needs a certificate.
- 3 – For example, click on the Revenue Department to obtain an income certificate.
- 4 – Upload the following documents below:
- 5 – Please fill out this form and submit it.
- 6 – You will receive the income certificate.
Now you know everything about the Aaple Sarkar Registration portal. If there is any further question, please feel free to ask in the comment box below. We will be happy to help you out!