The Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) has announced the AP Polycet Results 2023. The results were declared on May 20, 2023, and can be accessed on the official website, www.polycetap.nic.in. The pass percentage for this year’s exam is 89.56%. Candidates who appeared for the entrance test can now check their scores and download their rank cards using their hall ticket numbers. Here’s all the information you need to know about the AP Polycet Results 2023.
Statistics and Rank Card According to the AP Polycet Results 2023, 89.56% of the total students who appeared for the exam have qualified. Among the girls, 87.91% successfully cleared the exam. This year, a total of 1,60,329 candidates registered for the AP Polycet Exams, out of which 1,43,592 candidates appeared. The exam saw participation from 55,562 girls and 88,030 boys. Candidates can download their AP Polycet Rank Card 2023 from the official website.
AP Polycet Results 2023 – Important Details
- Authority: Andhra Pradesh State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET)
- Name of Exam: AP Polycet 2023 Exam
- Category: Result
- Status: Released
- AP Polycet Exam Date: May 10, 2023
- AP Polycet Results Date: May 20, 2023
- Counselling Process: Yes
- Credentials Required: Hall Ticket Number
- Overall Pass Percentage: 89.56%
- Official Website: www.polycetap.nic.in
How to Check AP Polycet Results 2023 To access your AP Polycet Results 2023, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website, www.polycetap.nic.in, or use the provided direct link.
- On the homepage, click on the “POLYCET Rank Card” link.
- Enter your AP POLYCET-2023 Hall Ticket number in the given space.
- Click on “View Rank Card.”
- Your AP Polycet Results 2023 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and print your results for future reference.
Details Included in AP Polycet Results 2023 The AP Polycet Results 2023 will contain the following information:
- Candidate’s Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Total Marks
- Marks obtained in Mathematics
- Marks obtained in Physics
- Marks obtained in Chemistry
- Result Status (Pass/Fail)
Passing Marks and Tie-Breaking Rule To qualify for the AP Polycet Exam, General Category students must secure a minimum of 30 marks out of 120, as per the AP Polycet 2023 Results. There is no prescribed minimum pass percentage of marks for SC/ST Category students. In the case of a tie-in scores, the tie-breaking rule will be applied. The priorities for ranking are as follows:
- Higher score in Mathematics
- Higher score in Physics
- Older age of the candidate
- Higher percentage in the qualifying exam
The AP Polycet Results 2023 are now available, and candidates can access them on the official website. Check your score and rank to proceed with the further admission process for diploma courses in engineering and non-engineering fields offered by the participating institutes of Andhra Pradesh.