Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the SSC MTS (Multi-Tasking Staff) exam to select candidates for General Central Service Group-C non-gazetted, non-ministerial posts in various government ministries, departments, and offices. The exam provides job opportunities for 10th pass candidates. Here are the important details and dates for the SSC MTS 2023 exam:
- SSC MTS 2023 Tier-1: 02nd May to 19th May 2023
- SSC MTS 2023 Tier-2: 13th to 20th June 2023
Vacancies: The SSC MTS 2023 exam offers a total of 12,523 vacancies for the following positions:
- Junior Gestetner Operator
- Mali and more.
Exam Stages: The SSC MTS 2023 exam consists of the following stages:
- Paper 1 (Online): All candidates must appear for this stage.
- PET/PST (Only for the post of Havaldar): Candidates shortlisted from Paper 1 will undergo Physical Efficiency Test (PET) or Physical Standard Test (PST).
To be eligible for the SSC MTS 2023 merit list, candidates must clear both Paper 1 and the PET/PST stage.
Salary and Pay Scale: Candidates selected for the multi-tasking staff positions will receive a salary as per the Pay Level-1 of the 7th Pay Commission’s Pay Matrix. The basic pay will be Rs. 5,200-20,200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800.
Application Process: Candidates interested in applying for the SSC MTS 2023 exam should be familiar with the following details:
- Notification: SSC has released the official notification for SSC MTS 2023.
- Exam Pattern: Candidates should be aware of the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Cut-off: Familiarize yourself with the previous year’s cut-off marks.
- Online Application: Apply online through the SSC official website within the specified dates.
Note: It is essential to stay updated with any future notifications or changes related to the SSC MTS 2023 exam.
By understanding these details, candidates can prepare themselves effectively and apply for the SSC MTS 2023 exam with confidence.
SSC MTS 2023 Exam: Overview and Important Dates
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced the SSC MTS 2023 Exam, which provides a great job opportunity for candidates who have completed their matriculation and are seeking stable employment. Here is an easy-to-understand overview of the SSC MTS 2023 Exam:
Conducting Body: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Full Form of SSC MTS: Staff Selection Commission Multi-Tasking Staff Exam Name: SSC MTS 2023 Vacancy: 12,523 Category: Government Jobs Exam Type: National Level Educational Qualification: 10th Pass Age Limit: 18 to 25 and 18 to 27 (varies for different categories) Exam Dates:
- Tier-1: 02nd May to 19th May 2023
- Tier-2: 13th to 20th June 2023 Mode of Exam: Online Mode of Application: Online Eligibility: Indian citizenship and 10th pass Selection Process:
- Paper-1 (Objective)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar) Salary: Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 22,000 per month Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
By referring to this table and understanding the key details, candidates can stay informed and prepare effectively for the SSC MTS 2023 Exam.
SSC MTS 2023: Exam Overview and Eligibility
SSC MTS 2023 Notification The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the SSC MTS 2023 Notification to recruit candidates for 12,523 vacancies of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and Havaldar (CBIC and CBN). The exam pattern has been changed, and now the Computer Based Examination (CBT) will be conducted for 270 marks. The notification provides details about the exam pattern, syllabus, dates, vacancies, eligibility, and other related information. You can find the official SSC MTS Notification 2023 PDF through the provided link.
SSC MTS 2023 Online Application The online application process for SSC MTS 2023 started on 18th January 2023, with the release of the notification. The last date to apply online has been extended to 24th February 2023.
SSC MTS 2023 Eligibility Criteria To be eligible for the SSC MTS 2023 Exam, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Indian citizen
- Subject of Nepal
- Subject of Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee
- Person of Indian Origin migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Afghanistan, Kenya, Tanzania, Sri Lanka, Uganda, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
- Age Limit (as on 01/01/2023):
- Minimum age: 18 years
- Maximum age:
- For certain categories: 25 years (born between 02-01-1998 and 01-01-2005)
- For certain categories: 18-27 years (born between 02-01-1996 and 01-01-2005)
Note: Reserved category candidates are eligible for age relaxation as per government rules.
By understanding these eligibility criteria, candidates can determine if they meet the requirements for the SSC MTS 2023 Exam.